On the occasion of Women's Day, IPLM and Medanta join hands to extend free tele-consultation for all women users of public libraries. With this initiative, we want women to focus on their health and well being from the nearest public libraries. Under this initiative, Medanta eCLINIC team has introduced free tele-consultation for all women with Dr. Meenu Saharan, M.D Internal Medicine for the entire month of March. Dr. Meenu will be available from 9am to 5.30 PM from Monday to Saturday. Her appointment slots have been exclusively made available for IPLM intervention libraries.
The librarian can help/ facilitate any women who wishes to seek a video consult / discuss any health issue with Dr. Meenu by following the below steps:
1. Download the Medanta eCLINIC app from App store or google play or visit www.medantaeclinic.org
2. Search for Dr. Meenu Saharan on the search bar
3. Register yourself (if you are a first time Medanta patient) or the patient
4. Select video consult and mention the preferred date and time for the consult
5. Upon receiving confirmation sms for the consult, the patient may be given a choice to reach out to your library to connect them via video or get connected over their smart phone through the app
6. Recommendation will be available within 10-15 minutes of the consult over the mobile app.
Technical support will be provided as and when required.
For more information about this service, kindly contact Dr. Vignesh Sornamohan at email@example.com